1. The packaging of the LED strip
is not well protected, resulting in damage to the lamp beads by impact during transportation.
2. The welding point of the LED strip
has the phenomenon of false welding, the vibration during transportation causes the welding point to fall off and cause the strip not to light.
3. LED strip solder amount is small, the solder joints are easy to fall off.
4.LED strip solder quality is poor; during the bending process, the solder joints are prone to brittle cracking and falling off.
5.LED strip installation bending angle is too large, resulting in LED flexible strip solder joints and copper foil separation and lead to not bright.
6. LED strip installation over squeeze the product, resulting in LED flexible strip chip damage or deformation of the solder joint off and not bright.
7. LED strip circuit board solder resist layer is too thick, solder and circuit board can not be completely integrated together when welding, is also a false welding phenomenon.
8. LED strip in the installation can not be twisted, if twisted, it will cause the LED flexible strip of solder joints off and lead to not bright.