1. The flexible LED strip uses FPC as the assembly circuit board, and is assembled with SMD LEDs, so that the thickness of the product is only the thickness of a coin and does not take up space; the general specifications are 30cm long 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs and 50cm long 15 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs, etc. There are also 60cm, 80cm, etc., and different users have different specifications. And it can be cut at will, and it can be extended at will without affecting the light emission. The FPC material is soft, can be bent, folded, and wound arbitrarily, and can be moved and stretched in three-dimensional space without breaking. It is suitable for use in irregular places and places with small spaces, and because it can be bent and wound arbitrarily, it is suitable for arbitrarily combining various patterns in advertising decoration.
2. The LED rigid light bar is assembled with PCB rigid board. LEDs can be assembled with SMD LEDs or in-line LEDs. Different components are used according to different needs. The advantage of the rigid light bar is that it is easier to fix, and it is more convenient to process and install; the disadvantage is that it cannot be bent at will and is not suitable for irregular places. There are 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs, 36 LEDs, 40 LEDs and many other specifications of SMD LEDs for rigid light bars; 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 36 LEDs, 48 LEDs are used for in-line LEDs. Different specifications, there are front and side, side luminous is also called Great Wall light bar.
1. Look at the solder joints. The LED light bar produced by the regular LED light bar manufacturer is produced by SMT chip technology, using solder paste and reflow soldering process. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED light bar are relatively smooth and the amount of solder is small, and the solder joints extend from the FPC pad to the LED electrode in an arc shape. However, the amount of solder in the solder joint of the counterfeit version of the LED light bar is uneven, with a dot covering the solder foot, and at the same time there will be different degrees of tin tip, which is a typical phenomenon of manual soldering.
2. Look at the FPC quality. FPC is divided into two types: copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper-clad board is protruding. If you look closely, it can be seen from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely connected with the FPC and can be bent at will without the phenomenon of pad falling off. If the copper-clad board is bent too much, the pad will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED strip. If the LED light bar produced by SMT process is used, the cleanliness of the surface is very good, and no impurities and stains can be seen. However, if the counterfeit LED light bar is produced by hand soldering process, no matter how it is cleaned, there will be stains and cleaning marks on the surface, and there will be flux and tin residue on the surface of the FPC.
4. Look at the packaging. Regular LED strips will be packaged in anti-static coils, usually 5 meters per roll or 10 meters per roll, and then sealed with anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bags on the outside. The counterfeit version of the LED light bar will use recycled reel for cost saving, and then there is no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. A closer look at the reel shows that there are marks and scratches left by the removal of the label on the outside.
5. Look at the label. The regular LED light bar packaging bag and reel will have printed labels instead of printed labels. The copy of the label is printed, and the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
6. see Attachment. The regular LED light bar will be enclosed in the packaging box with instructions for use and light bar specifications, and will also be equipped with an LED light bar connector or card holder; while the fake version of the LED light bar packaging box does not have these accessories, because After all, some manufacturers can still save while saving.